Thursday, April 22, 2010

Go Phillies!



We took the plunge and became season ticket holders this year. (Chris promised me that we'd sell the popular games at a profit, a bunch of other games to break even, and that I wouldn't have to coordinate anything. I was sold.)

We've been to a few games so far. Hard to say what part Shannon likes best... wearing her Phillies gear, hanging out at the seats, playing at all the fun spots through the park, looking for the Phanatic or ball park food.










Kelly has been to one game and is clear about her favorite part:


Go Phils!

UPDATE: Shannon's big into pretending these days. Here is she is being the beer man. Yep. It took awhile to figure out what she was talking about because she first told me "I put wine on my head" but after several very curious minutes we figured out what was going through that crazy brain of hers!

1 comment:

Monica and Steve said...

Addie saw the picture of Shannon in Chris' arms and said "Shannon looks BIG!"