Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sisters: Fall Edition


These two continue to be so fun to watch together. It's a mutual admiration society. Shannon dotes on Kelly and if Shannon is in the room, Kelly's got an eye on her.

Kelly is big enough now that they even play "together."


Favorite games include "I wanna be your hat" (in which the adult present holds Kelly and chases Shannon, trying to plop Kelly on Shannon's head), "Boo-yah Kelly!" (in which Shannon runs up to Kelly and screams "Boo-yah Kelly!") and "play in Kelly's crib."



Shannon also likes making Kelly do things "like-a me" and setting herself up "like-a Kelly." (In other news, Shannon is sounding like a little, old Italian lady these days... all sorts of extra syllables "throwna inna".)


And, as a little sister, you run the danger of randomness like this.

Love you, cutie-pies!

5 comments:

Hanna said...

great pictures! can't wait to see you guys next week.

Monica and Steve said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! I love the "I wanna sit on your head" game and I love that Shannon is an Italian Grandma :) Oh McGees, you bring me much joy!

uncle mike said...

first picture: nice shirt, kelly. whoever picked that out has awesome taste.

see you guys next week. there will be lots of "booyah kelly!" played.

Gina said...

LOVE IT! Nothing like sisters! Man Kelly sure has gotten big. When did that happen?

liz said...

So, do-a sisters make-a better hats, or do-a tissues make-a the better hats?