Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beach Pics

Finally! Some pics from our trip to Virginia Beach. Shannon continues to be a big fan of the ocean.





She also had a lot of fun playing in the sand this time.




(Look what the professional sand castle-builder made!)

Left to right are Uncle Pat, Uncle Mike and Aunt Hanna. Doesn't this picture look fake? Like a weather forecast set?



All week we heard "Nam-ma, nam-ma!" but was this seriously the only shot I got of my Mom and Dad? Oops...


Even Miss Kelly got in on the beach action.




(Feel like you've already seen this pic? Maybe you're thinking of this.)

And lastly, in case you were wondering where Shannon gets her crazy hair from...

Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Monica and Steve said...

I *guess* I can enjoy McGee at the beach pics even if we're not there...sigh.

I love the elmo in the sand representation!

uncle mike said...

monica, i take full credit for the elmo. when we were young, we would go to florida for easter break, and my cousins and i duped some little kids into believing we were professional sandcastle builders. man, we were clever.

chris makes a pretty mean cookie monster.

jod, i love how p is the only one looking at the camera in the picture of us. he has a creepy habit of staring the camera down.

Gina said...

I think Shannon should come try the beaches in Maui!!!!

That hair looks very familiar to me too :)