Sunday, May 11, 2008

Three Weekends of Friends

Whew! Hotel McGee has been busy this spring!


WEEKEND ONE: THE SPAIN GIRLS
We celebrated "Abril de Mayo" this year. Monica did an amazing job of capturing the good times we had so I defer to her much more timely and thorough blogging skills. I will include two shots here:


The Official Photo


What We Really Did Most of the Weekend



WEEKEND TWO: NOTRE DAME GUYS
Many of Chris' friends flocked to the East Coast to participate in a surprise birthday party for one of the Zahmbies. Suprise party in Delaware on Friday night and a pre-Phillies game barbeque at our place on Saturday afternoon.


(Only two of them stayed with us, I'm hospitable but not insane! Also, check out our bamboo grove in the background.)



WEEKEND THREE: OLD BUDDY MARK
...or should I say old buddy Mark who I failed to snap a single picture of while he was here. Oops. Maybe that will motivate me to get our butts up to NYC to visit him soon. Along with all of the other New Yorkers we should be hanging out with more often.

Thanks for all of the fun!

1 comment:

Susie PSU said...

You make me feel so NORMAL!! I can't even TELL you how often I forget to take pictures. My own PARENTS come to visit, and I don't take a single f-ing picture.
Thanks, Jodi!