Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disney Favorites




We had such a good trip. Highlights: meeting the characters, lunch with the princesses, opening the park 3 days in a row, Shannon and Daddy riding the big rides, Kelly and Mommy riding a lot of trains, Kelly's bear, dancing outside of the castle, the girls going crazy at parades, gigantic family nap on Monday afternoon, nighttime swimming at the hotel pool, 2 very good girls!





















Zoom in on the front row!













I wanna go back!

6 comments:

uncle mike said...

hanna and i love the picture of them with goofy.

the caption to the picture of them in front of the park entrance? "mom? dad? we don't want our picture taken here. can we just go in the park?" haha.

you realize that hanna requires a slideshow of every single picture when we visit next week, right?

Jodi said...

Hanna, I seriously uploaded north of 300 photos. Get ready.

Hanna said...

Can't wait to see them all. Love the picture of Ariel and Shannon and the teacups picture. We are already planning our next trip!

Monica said...

I also love the goofy pic! can you upload them all to picasa or something? I want to see them all too!

mmgiordano said...

Picture of Shannon and Ariel brought tears to my eyes, (I guess I'm feeling pretty emotional today!), and Kelly
and Goofy....made me all warm and fuzzy inside! Oh Jodi and Chris...i am SO GLAD you took the girly girls
there! They were sooooo ready! Hmmm.....do I sense
a future "extended family" Disney road trip?

Hope you're feeling as well as you look! Hey Chris....you're looking pretty good yourself!

Gina said...

Looks like sooo much fun Jodi. I can not show my kids these pictures, they are already begging to go. Hopefully in the next 1-2 years. You all look great, love the baby bump :)