Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slacker Post

I was on such a hot streak in March but haven't been able to find a spare minute recently. Why?

--We celebrated Easter here with a nice blend of our families.






--Then we celebrated Daddy's birthday.

(I swear, I took pictures but can't seem to find them on my camera or computer. So after like a week of thinking I'd find them-- and delaying this post-- I'm giving up. :( )


--Then Mommy spent FOUR WHOLE DAYS in Colorado. We did lots of missing each other! And I was reminded of how great Chris is when as I was chatting with the 55ish man I sat next to on the plane ride home. "Wait, so your husband has been taking care of the baby all week?" I could see the panic in his eyes as he tried to put himself in Chris' shoes.



--And this week we've been fighting (what I hope is) the last cold of the cold season. Nothing horrible, but just incapacitating enough to make all "after Shannon goes to bed" activities turn into "Mommy is going to bed too."

2 comments:

Monica and Steve said...

I love Shannon's smile! So sweet.

Brandy said...

I was good to see you out in here in Colorado. Thanks to Chris for making it possible.
Brandy