Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

We had fun taking our little penguin out trick or treating last night. The weather was perfect so we made it all around our neighborhood to show little Chilly Willy off. (I don't remember this cartoon at all but Chris does a rousing rendition of the show's theme song.)

She got to see her buds, Andrew (3 weeks!)

and Kaelyn (oh, so much more wordly at 5 months).

(5 bonus points if you know who Shawn is dressed up as... look closely, the answer is not a Viking.)


"All tuckered out" :)

4 comments:

erin said...

I think he's Flava Flave...because of the clock. I'm totally embarassed if I'm right. :)

By the way, what a PERFECT little penguin!

liz said...

I'm with Erin, Flava Flave! I asked a trick-or-treater at our house if he was FF - he gave me the weirdest look. Hey, kid, you're the one with a GIANT gold circle on a GIANT gold chain around your neck. ...I swore it was a clock.

pat said...

good job mike.

Amy said...

Oh, darn, Erin and Liz guessed it first. The clock is the giveaway!