Friday, October 19, 2007

Three Months Old


Here's our cheery girl at three months old. She has really gotten fun recently. She is a smiley baby, especially in the morning when she has just woken up and especially when you coo and tell her just how adorable she is. She is absolutely smitten with Daddy and gives him the biggest grins.


She's started "talking" and is a pretty convincing conversationalist. (I would love to meet this En-gee seems to be quite fond of.) Sometimes she'll muster up a great 2 or 3 syllable streak and then start to laugh. Clearly, she has inherited Mom's trait of thinking that she is hilarious.



She's able to hold onto things now for short periods of time. Her links, pink ball (Thanks, Brette!), pieces of fabric (Thanks, Grammy!), Mommy's hair and measuring spoons are favorites to grab these days.



I had some fun playing around with some recent shots. I love that she's got different "moods" to capture now. Enjoy the black and whites!








10 comments:

erin said...

AWESOME pictures, girl! Keep it up!

Samantha said...

I love the one of Chris holding her!

Lou Giordano said...

Shannon gets cuter and cuter each time we see new pics....what a Dolly.............
Love,
Uncle Lou, Aunt Mary and Joanie

Susie PSU said...

three months. So long, and yet, so short. Wow.

Monica and Steve said...

Those pictures make me wanna pick her up and hug her!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, she is so adorable! And has it really been 3 months?! I love the "pigbear in training" sidebar!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, she is so adorable! And has it really been 3 months?! I love the "pigbear in training" sidebar!

liz said...

aaaaawwwhhhhh!!!!!!!

pat said...

shes getting so big!

erin said...

Have to add another comment since I just noticed her in her "Pigbear" jacket. LOVE IT! I bought a blue one for our baby boy and Brent just rolled his eyes. Think there's a problem with a "Pigboy"???